PART H: Drainage and Waste Disposal
By way of achieving compliance you confirm the tank meets the standards shown below and all necessary information relating to the tank such as its capabilities and ongoing maintenance requirements has been passed onto the responsible person including a fixed notice plate within the property.
- Relevant parts of BS EN 12566 – Small wastewater treatment systems for up to 50 PT.
- Drainage fields to BS6297 – Code of practice for the design and installation of drainage fields for use in wastewater treatment (where applicable).
- Compliance with Environmental Agency General Binding Rules.
- Environmental Agency Consent to discharge agreement in place (where applicable).
- Approved Document Part H.
- Electrical works are carried out by an installer registered with a Part P competent person self-certification scheme (e.g. NICEIC, ELECSA, BRE, BSI, NAPIT).