We are able to deal with any type of commercial building work which requires Building Regulation approval.
We work with both one-off self-builders and larger developers on a wide range of commercial building types.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Pre-submission advice – if required we can provide advice prior to the project starting, including visiting site.
- Initial Notice Submission – we will submit an Initial Notice on your behalf to the Local Authority. This informs the Local Authority that we will be carrying out the Building Control work on your project and must be submitted before work can commence.
- Plan Checking – we will check your plans for compliance with the Building Regulations and provide a report detailing areas of non-compliance.
- Consultations – where necessary we will consult with relevant statutory bodies such as the water authority.
- Fire Service Consultation – we will consult with the local Fire Service to ensure that your plans comply with fire safety regulations.
- Key Stage Inspections – all projects are issued with an Inspection Notification Framework (INF) which outlines the key stages at which we need to inspect the project. Approved Inspectors Ltd will continually review this framework throughout the duration of the project to ensure the site inspection regime is tailored to your project.
- Design Team Meetings – on larger projects we can attend and contribute to design team meetings.
- Final Certificate – on satisfactory completion of the project we will issue a Final Certificate.