Approved Inspectors Ltd is one of the largest Building Regulation Specialists in the UK, with over 40 staff operating from five offices and dealing with over 7000 projects each year.
Based at our Shrewsbury Office our qualified surveyors work closely with the Associate Director in the operations and development of the office.
Main duties include:
- Plan vetting and site inspections
- Day to day management of assigned workload
- Business development, networking and marketing
- Ensuring existing client retention and building new relationships
- Preparation of fee quotes
- Participate and contribute to management meetings
- Ensuring all company processes are adhered to
We are looking for a team player with a focus on service excellence and customer satisfaction. You will need to demonstrate a proactive approach to plan assessment and site inspection work, checking compliance with Building Regulations and associated legislation.
You must be a self- motivated, professional surveyor with proven experience in Building Control and qualified to either RICS or CABE standards.
You will have appropriate degree level study but applicants with equivalent qualifications or substantial experience in the construction sector will also be considered.
Ideally you will have at least two years relevant Building Control experience.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive package relevant to their experience and abilities.
For more information and to apply email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.