Approved Inspectors Ltd is one of the largest Building Regulation Specialists in the UK, with over 50 employees operating from four offices and dealing with over 6000 new projects each year.
Based at our Head Office in Lancaster you will be working within a proficient business support team, in a friendly and supportive environment.
Main duties include:
- Provide business support to the technical team and senior management team.
- Deal with all Building Regulation application administration from quote through to completion.
- Provide front of house services including answering telephones and meeting and greeting visitors.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings.
- Ensure all company processes/QA procedures are followed.
You will have experience in a busy office environment with excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task under pressure. Candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skills and a flexible approach, with the ability to problem solve and make decisions. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and previous experience with Sage Pay is desirable.
We are committed to the growth of our team, offering opportunities to develop and achieve your career aspirations.
This position is an initial 12 month temporary contract and part time, ideally 30 hours a week over 5 days but we are flexible and happy to explore other working hours/patterns.
The salary for this position starts at £19,000 but successful candidates will be offered a competitive package relevant to their experience and abilities. Please note the salary quoted above is full time equivalent, the salary received will be paid on a pro–rata basis.
For more information and to apply email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.