Our Business Support Team provide day to day support to clients, agents, the technical team and senior management team.
Based at our Congleton offices you will be working within a proficient business support team, in a friendly and supportive environment. We are committed to the growth of our team, offering opportunities to develop and achieve your career aspirations. We have a great reputation in developing apprentices.
You will work towards providing business support to the technical team and senior management whilst dealing with all building regulation application administration from quote through to completion. Providing front of house services you’ll be the face of the company answering telephones and greeting visitors.
Other duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Data entry into the company’s financial systems
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Debt collection/management
- Assist with the development of the company’s overall business plan
- Participate and contribute to team meetings
- Ensure all company processes/QA procedures are followed, updated and reviewed
You will have excellent organisation skills, strong verbal and written communication abilities and the ability to multi-task.
This role is an 18 month apprenticeship in conjunction with Maxim Business Training at Macclesfield College. The successful applicant will also study towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification.
For further details and to apply please click here.