Approved Inspectors Ltd is one of the largest Building Regulation Specialists in the UK, with over 40 staff operating from five offices and dealing with over 7000 projects each year.
Based at our Shrewsbury Office you will be working within a proficient business support team, in a friendly and supportive environment.
You will provide business support to the technical team and senior management whilst dealing with all building regulation application administration from quote through to completion.
Main duties include:
- Provide front of house services including answering telephones and meeting and greeting visitors.
- Debt collection.
- Data entry into the company’s financial systems.
- Reconciling bank against Building Regulation applications.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assist with the development of the company’s overall business plan.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings.
- Ensure all company processes/QA procedures are followed, updated and reviewed.
You will have substantial experience in a busy office environment with excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task under pressure. Candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skills and a flexible approach, with the ability to problem solve and make decisions. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and previous experience with Sage/Sage Pay is desirable.
The position is 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
We are committed to the growth of our team, offering opportunities to develop and achieve your career aspirations.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive package relevant to their experience and abilities.
For more information and to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.